SpectroNet services for regular partner:
- Active cluster management by networking cluster partners and their clients to promote common scientific, technical, economic and social advances at local, national and international levels.
- Implementation, development and management of an open digital information, communication and user platform for the mobile digital networking of local, national and international players from the PMQ industry for the promotion of research, development and application competences.
- Implementation, Installation and operation of a training and application center at the Jena site to carry out PMQs-specific training measures in a SpectroNet Application Academy and to expand the research, development and application expertise of the cluster partners to promote their innovation capability and activity.
- The organization of a PMQ network for the exchange of ideas and experiences between developers, manufacturers, suppliers and users of PMQ components and systems in hardware, software and services.
- Representation of interests and economic promotion of cluster partners in the field of PMQ to legislators, authorities, institutions, national and international interest groups as well as to the public and the media.
- Independent organization and moderation of strategy workshops and conferences for the targeted transfer of knowledge and technology in PMQ between the involved actors. Continuous participation in PMQ-specific trade fairs, congresses, conferences and forums for the gathering and dissemination of up-to-date knowledge transfer information to cluster partners.
- Development and forwarding of adapted support services of external knowledge providers to profile and promote the local, national and international competitiveness of cluster partners and their customers.
- Local, national and international networking with other networks and clusters outside the PMQ sector (cross-clustering) as well as initiation of transnational collaborations between the involved actors, including the initiation of joint projects.
- Discount on special services of SpectroNet
- Inclusion and maintenance of subject-specific company profiles in the SpectroNet cluster platform www.spectronet.de
- Custom access to internal content of the SpectroNet cluster platform www.spectronet.de
- Use of the cluster contact database for product and service announcements as well as other high-profile services in the context of trade publications, trade fairs and congresses.
- Digital documentation and reporting of selected events of the members
Membership as Partner